- Organization: Emerson Umbrella Center for the Arts
- Causes: Animals, Educational, Environmental
- Date(s): Saturday, April 30, 2011
- Contact person: Kathy Warren
- Phone: 978-371-0820
- Email: Kwarren@emersonumbrella.org
- Website: www.emersonumbrella.org/musketaquid/earth-day/
What: Earth Day Volunteers - festival Set-up, Clean up, Craft Tables, and more...
When: Earth Day Saturday, April 30th, 2011
Where: Emerson Umbrella at 40 Stow Street, Concord, MA
Phone: (978) 371-0820
For more information go to: http://www.emersonumbrella.org/musketaquid/earth-day/
All are welcome! Great for families & teens.
Volunteer Needs for EARTH DAY
- Festival Set-up: Got a couple of hours between 8 and 10 am on Saturday, April 30th, 2011. Join the donut detail – set up tables, put up signs, etc. Goodies provided.
- Festival Clean-up: Between 2 and 3:30 pm, help the dismantling demons whisk away all the Earth Day paraphernalia until next year. Help load puppets into the truck, take down tables, stack chairs, etc.
- Stage riser crew: Friday afternoon, April 29thand again on Saturday afternoon after the festival. Muscle needed to help load and unload stage risers onto a truck. Pick up at the high school on Friday and deliver to the Emerson Umbrella; reverse on Saturday.
- Puppet carriers: Carry a giant puppet in the Earth Day Parade! This is a chance to indulge in a little street theater, wackiness welcome! Community service credit for those who commit in advance. (10-11:30 am)
- Craft leaders: Adults and kids alike love our awesome Earth Day art activity tables. Assist at one table (we’ll train you) from 11:30 am to 2 pm; early volunteers get to pick their activities first. Clean-up starts at 2 PM.
- Food service crew: The students who’ve helped serve chili, pizza, and goodies in past years have had lots of fun, and get to eat left-overs, too! 11:30 am to 2 pm, followed by clean-up.
For more information, look at our website http://www.emersonumbrella.org/musketaquid/earth-day/
To sign up, contact the Emerson Umbrella Center for the Arts at 978-371-0820 or email Kwarren@emersonumbrella.org .