- Organization: Domestic Violence Services Network, Inc. (DVSN)
- Causes: Educational, Health
- Date(s): DVSN Volunteer training takes place over a 3 week period from February 25, 2013 - March 18, 2013 on Monday and Wednesday evenings from 6:30 - 9:30 and Saturdays from 9 - 3:30 pm at the Concord Police Department.
- Contact person: Eileen Lawson
- Phone: 978 318 3421
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.dvsn.org
DVSN is a community based organization that works to combat domestic violence in collaboration with the police departments of its ten member towns (Acton, Bedford, Bpxborough, Carlisle, Concord, Lexington, Lincoln, Maynard, Stow, and Wayland), Hanscom AFB, and the Concord District Court.
DVSN Advocates provide direct service to people affected by domestic violence over the phone and at Concord District Court. The training is designed to familiarize you with many aspects of domestic violence and to give you the skills to provide confidential and appropriate resources and services. For more info or an application, contact Eileen at 978 318 3421 or email@example.com. All Advocate training Applications are due no later than February 15, 2013.