5 Things You Need to Know Today: Jan. 31
Here's everything you need to know today.
"Five Things you Need to Know Today" is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
1. There is a 50 percent chance of rain and snow today, with a high of 42˚ according to the National Weather Service. There is a slight chance of rain tonight with a low of 33˚.
2. The Trails Committee is meeting at 8 a.m. today.
3. Author Susan Blaney presents "52 Practical Tips: Parenting Your Teen Through Thick and Thin," tonight at CCHS, 7 p.m. Click here for more information on tonight's event.
4. Enjoy the 2012 Faculty Concert tonight, featuring the CCHS Orchestra and faculty from the Instrumental Music School of Carlisle and Concord. The concert begins at 7 p.m., at the Corey Auditorium in Carlisle.
5. Join your neighbors for an empowering evening to jumpstart your health and ambition, tonight at 1 on 1 Self Indulgence. The evening includes business workshops as well as stretching, meditation and yoga.