Concord's Social Media Saturday: Reader Highlights
See what Concord has been talking about over the last week.
Social media has always been a great way for us here at Patch to stay in touch with people in, and out of, the community. Here is a look at some of the topics that got people talking over the last week.
- There's been a lot of activity on Facebook this week, as we jumped up to 232 followers.
- On Thursday we posted the week 6 Eastern Mass. Football Power Rankings, which Paul Dewey gave a thumbs up.
- On our question about the president's "We the People" program, Bill Montague said, "Cut the Military Budget by 3/4 - bring our Troops home from around the World! The 99% group will soon insist on it! Also BoyCott all products made in China. Buy the more expensive American Made and put millions of us back to work. Cheers!"
- Beverly Heinle posted a review of Concord Firefly, saying, "It's the jewelry that got me. And the service was good too. I foresee Christmas gift cards for almost everyone."
- After seeing a video of Patrick Ball's afternoon on the Liberty Ride trolley, which is marking its 10th season this year, we asked who out there had taken a ride on the historic trolley. Stefanie Cloutier joked, saying, "Never -- but that's only because I think I already know everything there is to know about revolutionary history in Lexington and Concord! Not that I do, just that I THINK I do :)"