Five Things: An Exhibit Opening and Sing for a Saint
A quick look at five things to see, do and know today in Concord.
1. Exhibit Opening: "This Garden Spot of Concord, Mass: Farming at Nine Acre Corner" opens today with a reception from 6:30 to 8 p.m. this evening at the Concord Free Public Library. At the opening reception, speaker Kristin (Anderson) Emerson will reminisce about her grandmother, Esther Wheeler Anderson, and life on the Wheeler family farm at Nine Acre Corner.
2. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, there are no public meetings posted for today.
3. Sing for a Saint -- Music of Hildegard von Bingen: At 7:30 p.m. tonight at Trinity Episcopal Church, Cristi Catt leads The Hildegard Project, an ensemble of women's voices collaborating with Concordia Consort, in a special program honoring recently canonized saint Hildegard von Bingen. Costs $10.
4. Like Us on Facebook: For even more information and engagement, like Concord Patch on Facebook. Over there, we'll be asking questions, looking for feedback and continuing the conversation with the Concord community. See you soon!
5. Hello, Sunshine: Fog early should give way to a mostly sunny day with a high of 79, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a mostly cloudy evening with a low around 53.