Five Things: A 'Comedy of Murders,' Tea at the Museum and More
A quick look at what you need to see, do and know on Feb. 15 in Concord.
1. Take Tea at the Museum: At 1:30 and 3 p.m. today, you can nosh on sweets provided Concord's Trail’s End Café and sipping tea served with handmade, silken tea infusers and tea accoutrements crafted by Tea Forté of Concord at the Concord Museum's Brooke Hall. Seatings are by advance reservation only; call 978-369-9763, ext. 216.
2. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, the only public meeting posted for today is the CASE Collaborative Board of Directors at 1 p.m.
3. Concord Players Perform: The Concord Players will perform The Musical Comedy Murders of 1940, a wildly comedic who-done-it poking fun at show business and the corny thrillers of old Hollywood, at 8 p.m. tonight at 51 Walden. And, as a Valentine to opening night ticket holders, the Players are holding an Opening Night Gala at 7 p.m. with bubbly, hors d'oeuvres and desserts.
4. Attention Concord Business Owners: Follow these easy steps laid out in this video to claim your business listing on Patch, and you'll be able to check stats on ratings, respond to reviews, edit and add info and manage photos and other media.
5. Warm Day, Possibly Snowy Night: Should be sunny and warm today, with a high of 49, according ot the National Weather Service, which predicts a chance of snow showers overnight as temps drop down into the mid-20s.