Five Things: A Toddler Sing-a-Long and Tea at Concord Museum
A quick look at what you need to see, do and know on March 8 in Concord.
1. Toddler Singalong with Ed Morgan: Musican and singer Ed Morgan will be at the Fowler Branch Library at 10 a.m. this morning for a toddler sing-a-long that's part of a music series billed as being "great for children and their families."
2. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, the only public meeting posted for today is the Bruce Freeman Rail Trail Advisory Committee at 4 p.m.
3. Tea & Sweets at the Concord Museum: The Concord Museum is inviting you to invite a friend, neighbor or family member to the Museum's elegant Brooke Hall for a relaxing afternoon of tea and sweets and a visit to the Museum’s renowned history and decorative arts galleries. Advance reservation only, (978) 369-9763, ext. 216. Seatings are 1:30-2:30 p.m. and 3 to 4 p.m. Costs $20/person; includes Museum admission.
4. Like Us on Facebook: For even more information and engagement, like Concord Patch on Facebook. Over there, we'll be asking questions, looking for feedback and continuing the conversation with the Concord community. See you soon!
5. Another Wet One: More rain/snow are in the forecast for today, with total accumulation of 1 to 3 inches and a daytime high of 35, according to the National Weather Service, which predcits gradual clearing overnight and a low temp of 28.