Five Things: A Tribute to Guitar Heroes and Tea with Teddy Bears
A quick look at what you need to see, do and know on Feb. 22 in Concord.
1. A Teddy Bear Tea at the Concord Museum: Looking to make the last day of February vacation a special outing? Try sipping cocoa or tea in the Concord Museum’s Brooke Hall while enjoying sweet treats. Bring a favorite teddy or
stuffed animal to join you and decorate a tiny tea cup for your teddy to take home for your own tea parties. Seatings are at 1:30 and 3 p.m. by advance reservation only. Costs $20/person for non-members.
2. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, public meetings posted for today include the Local Option Local Income Tax Committee at 8 a.m. and the Concord Retirement Board at 8:30 a.m.
3. A Musical Tribute To Rock Guitar Heroes: At 8 p.m. tonight at the Colonial Inn, the Workingman's Band performs a repertoire of popular classic pop and rock hits by legendary stars like Elvis Presley, Chuck Berry, Johnny Cash, Roy Orbison, Jimi Hendrix, Johnny Rivers, Rolling Stones, Kinks and the Beatles.
4. Like Us on Facebook: For even more information and engagement, like Concord Patch on Facebook. Over there, we'll be asking questions, looking for feedback and continuing the conversation with the Concord community. See you soon!
5. Sunny Day, Cloudy Night: Should be mostly sunny today, with a high of 39, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a mostly cloudy evening with a low of 24.