1. Community Preservation Committee: The CPC meets at 7:30 p.m. tonight at 141 Keyes Road and its agenda includes a discussion of current applications and potential recommendations.
2. Barrett Holiday Shopping Event for Charity: More than 25 local artisans and vendors are participating in Barrett and Company's second annual Holiday Shopping Event, held from 5 to 8 p.m. tonight at 62 Monument Square. Vendors will be donating a portion of the evening's sales to 4 local charities, including NEADS, Dogs for Deaf and Disabled, Juvenile Diabetes, Operation American Soldier and MSPCC.
3. The Attias Group Real Estate Collecting Old Cell Phones: The Attias Group Real Estate and Every Mother Counts desperately seek your used cells phones so they can put them in the hands of valiant health workers across the globe. Each phone is recycled responsibly in the United States by Hope Phones and the funds are used to purchase phones in the local markets of countries around the world with high maternal mortality rates.
4. Like Us on Facebook: For even more information and engagement, like Concord Patch on Facebook. Over there, we'll be asking questions, looking for feedback and continuing the conversation with the Concord community. See you soon!
5. Sunny, But Cooler: Should be mostly sunny today, with a high of just 44, according to the National Weather Service, which predcits a mostly cloudy evening and a low of 28.