Five Things: Question 3 Sesh This Morning at the Fowler Branch
A quick look at what you need to see, do and know today in Concord.
1. Marijuana: Question 3, Our Communities & Our Kids: From 9:30 to 11 a.m. this morning at the Fowler Branch Library, the Concord Carlisle Parents Initiative (CCPI) and Concord Carlisle Youth Services are hosting their first “Hot Topic” of the school year to explore the ballot question deciding on medical marijuana. Marilyn Belmonte, executive director of Healthy Outcomes, Inc., will speak on Question 3 to provide background and greater understanding of the Massachusetts Medical Marijuana Initiative.
2. "The Greatest Source of Wealth: Agriculture in Concord": This new exibit at the Concord Museum explores the changing agricultural landscape of Concord over time. Admission is $8.
3. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, public meetings posted for today include CCHS Bldg Comm Design Subcommittee at 6 p.m. the CCHS Bldg Comm Finance Subcommittee at 6 p.m., the CCHS Bldg Comm Communication Subcom at 6 p.m., the CCHS Bldg Comm Sustainability Subcom at 6 p.m. and the Public Ceremonies & Celebrations Committee also at 6 p.m.
4. Attention Concord Business Owners: Follow these easy steps laid out in this video to claim your business listing on Patch, and you'll be able to check stats on ratings, respond to reviews, edit and add info and manage photos and other media.
5. Sunny Day, Cloudy Night: Should be sunny today, with a high of 60, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a partly cloudy evening with a low of 44.