Five Things: Small Wonders, Vatican II Revisited and More
A quick look at what you need to see, do and know on Feb. 6 in Concord.
1. Small Wonders Activity Program: Children age 18 months to 24 months are invited to attend Small Wonders, an interactive program of stories, song and dance at 10 a.m. this morning at the Concord Free Public Library.
2. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, public meetings posted for today include a Historic Districts Commission Site Visit at 8 a.m., the Natural Resources Commission at 7 p.m., the Cemetery Committee at 7 p.m. and the West Concord Advisory Committee at 7:30 p.m.
3. Vatican II Revisited: Sacred Scripture: At 7:30 p.m. tonight at Holy Family Parish, Professor John Clabeaux of Blessed John XXIII Seminary will address the Vatican II document dealing with Scripture known, in Latin, as Dei Verbum [The Word of God].
4. Like Us on Facebook: For even more information and engagement, like Concord Patch on Facebook. Over there, we'll be asking questions, looking for feedback and continuing the conversation with the Concord community. See you soon!
5. Snow, and Then Warm, and Then Cold: There's a chance of snow early today, before highs climb into the low 40s, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a mostly clear evening with a low of 14.