Five Things: Warhammer, Art Shows and More
A quick look at what you need to see, do and know on Dec. 26 in Concord.
1. Warhammer Paintball: Here's the explanation: From 1 to 2:30 p.m. today at Dabblers, there's an introduction to the Warhammer 40K game and rules in a fun setting. Each child will command one character in a simple tournament, and then personalize their model before taking it home. It's $15/session; $10.00 for each additional family member/friend.
2. Today in Town Meetings: According to the town website, there are no public meetings posted for today in Concord.
3. "Holiday Art Show:" Gallery Seven, down on Nason Street in Maynard, is hosting its fifth Annual "Holiday Art Show," featuring 13 area artists including Concord artist Elisa Adams. Open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
4. Like Us on Facebook: For even more information and engagement, like Concord Patch on Facebook. Over there, we'll be asking questions, looking for feedback and continuing the conversation with the Concord community. See you soon!
5. White After Christmas? Should be in the mid-30s today, with a chance of snow, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a chance of snow and sleet overnight with a low of 27.