Five Things You Need to Know On President's Day in Concord
A quick look at what you need to see, do and know on Feb. 18 in Concord.
1. Town Offices Closed: Concord's town offices will be closed today for Presidents' Day. Curbside trash and recycling collection will occur as usual.
2. A Visit with Abraham Lincoln: You can celebrate Presidents' Day at 1 p.m. at the Concord Museum, where Steve Wood will deliver a first-person historical interpretation, “A Visit with Abraham Lincoln."
3. Pirate Adventures at Barefoot Books: Little scallywags, ages 2 and older, can don an eyepatch and head to Barefoot Books for great tales on the high seas, followed by a fun craft where kids can decorate their very own treasure chest
4. Like Us on Facebook: For even more information and engagement, like Concord Patch on Facebook. Over there, we'll be asking questions, looking for feedback and continuing the conversation with the Concord community. See you soon!
5. Sunny But Cool: Shoudl be mostly sunny today, with a high of 31, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a mostly clear evening with a low of 14.