Five Things You Need to Know Today: Sept. 17
'Listening Generously' and a lack of meeting and sports action today in Concord.
1. Rachael Naomi, "Listening Generously": From 9:45 to 11:15 a.m., the Spiritual Enrichment Group at Trinitarian Congregational Church will listen together to Rachael Naomi's "On Being" podcast on "Listening Generously," regarding the difference between curing and healing, and how our losses help us to live.
2. Today in High School Sports: According to High School Sports.net, there is no CCHS high school sports action scheduled for today.
3. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, there are no public meetings posted for today.
4. Like Us on Facebook: For even more information and engagement, like Concord Patch on Facebook. Over there, we'll be asking questions, looking for feedback and continuing the conversation with the Concord community. See you soon!
5. Sunny Day, Clear Night: Should be mostly sunny today, with a high near 77, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a mostly clear evening with a low of 52.