Holiday Celebration and Dance
Family fun in Concord.
Glad you clicked on our new Grab & Go Kids Planner!
We've assembled a weekly calendar of kid-friendly activities and new places to try out with children.
Each week, we'll give you the info on the five best family activities or events for the week.
You're time-pressed enough, so we're happy to do the research and find the best things to do and places to go, both locally and within reasonable striking distance.
Look for the kids’ planner each Wednesday, and help us build the planner with your own suggestions and tips — just add them to the comment box. Even if you disagree with our picks, let us know. We want to hear from you!
Below are five ways to create and share time with family and friends.
- Where/When: Dabblers, 119 Commonwealth Avenue, West Concord, Thursday, 9- 11 a.m.
- Why Go: Create a St. Patrick ’s Day project or bring your current project. Share and be creative together. Dabblers café will be open.
- Pricing: Free. To inquire further call 978-254-5798.
- Where/When: Hunt Recreation Center, 90 Stow St., Friday, 9:30- 11:30 a.m.
- Why Go: Take this great opportunity to meet other families as you play with your child(ren) in an open gym environment. Infants to toddlers welcome!
- Pricing: Free. No registration required.
- Where/When: Barefoot Books Studio, 89 Thoreau St., Friday, 3:30 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 3 p.m.
- Why Go: Join this interactive story time with your toddlers and school aged children. Learn and dance together!
- Pricing: Free, pre-registration recommended at 978-369-1770
- Where/When: Barefoot Books Studio, 89 Thoreau St., Monday, 2:30 p.m.
- Why Go: Look beyond snow banks and think green! Ages 1.5 to five will create something that inspires your child’s love of nature
- Pricing: $5 material fee per child, limited space, pre-registration highly recommended at 978-369-1770
- Where/When: Concord Conservatory of Music, West Concord Union Church at 1317 Main Street, Wednesday, 7 p.m. and Saturday, Noon - 5 p.m.
- Why Go: Enjoy the talents of over 100 CCM students and faculty with your family throughout a series of six recitals. Open to all.
- Pricing: Tax-deductible donation appreciated.