School Vacation Week Day Trips Within an Hour of Concord
Looking for something to do this week? We came up with a few ideas.
It's school vacation week in Concord, and that means a week of keeping your school-aged children entertained.
There's plenty of snow for sledding and snowman-making, however you might want to get out and explore science, history, art or more with your children. Or maybe you just want an indoor space to play?
Here are a few ideas for things to do and places to visit this vacation week, within an hour of Concord — including right here in town:
- The Old Manse in Concord
- Peabody-Essex Museum in Salem
- Minute Man National Historical Park in Lexington
- The fisherman's town of Gloucester
- Two indoor play spaces for kids in Woburn
- The Discovery Museums in Acton
- The Museum of Science in Boston
Tell us in the comments where you venture out during school vacation weeks.