Shop Local to Show Your Love This Valentine’s Day
From flowers to sweets to one-of-a-kind jewelry, the merchants of West Concord have got it covered.
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, some West Concord businesses will be making it real easy to show your shop local love.
Next Saturday, Feb. 9 six stores in West concord will be hosting a “Valentine’s Day Crawl,” featuring free food and drink, special deals and a raffle for a $100 West Concord gift basket.
Here’s a breakdown of the offerings, according to a press release provided by noa:
- At the town’s newest store, All Ways Organic & Natural, shoppers can enjoy free organic wine and brownies while shopping; and can leave with a free package of organic bath salts
- At noa, there will be locally made chocolates and a great deal on a Snooty Jewelry “Wild Heart” Swarvoski necklace
- Dabblers will be serving free lattes and espresso, plus a surprise giveaway
- Concord Flower Shop will offer free cider and cheese and crackers to taste, and a single rose to take
- With purchase of a $50 gift card or more, 1 on 1 Self Indulgence Spa will offer a complimentary lavendar paraffin hand treatment
- A mystery gift will be given at Firefly
Many of the gifts continue through Valetine’s Day, according to the press release, just show a dated receipt from one store at the others and receive a free gift with purchase.