What's Upcoming at the Concord Museum
A look ahead to some of the upcoming events and exhibitions at the Concord Museum in February and March.
Carol Hains, the Concord Museum's director of public relations, just sent over this list of upcoming events and exhibitions at the museum in February and March. Take a look:
- Tea & Sweets, Fridays and Saturdays, Feb. 1 through March 30; by reservation (with sweets from Concord’s own Trail’s End Café and tea from Concord’s own Tea Forte!)
- Two Concord Curators leading a Concord Reads book discussion about Michael Pollan’s “Second Nature” on Feb. 9
- A Visit with Abraham Lincoln on Presidents’ Day, Feb. 18 (If you’ve seen Daniel Day Lewis as Lincoln, you won’t want to miss Steve Wood!)
- Looking for something to do during February School Vacation Week? Come to a Teddy Bear Tea at the Concord Museum.
- The final talk in the Concord Museum's Farm to Lectern Speakers Series on March 7 with environmental historian and farmer Brian Donahue
- The 2013 Mary Lesneski Memorial Lecture and Tea on March 19 featuring best-selling author Andrea Wulf on “Founding Gardeners”