Invite a friend
Everyday Etiquette Workshop
Etiquette Workshop for children ages 8 to 11 led by Janet Parnes, a noted Etiquette Expert in the Boston area and will cover:
- Dining Skills
- How to be a considerate friend, family member & classmate
Pre-Registration is Required; Class limit of 12 students. Introductory Price of $59.00 per student; 10% discount for a second family member.
More About Dabblers
Dabblers wants to foster the tinkerer in everyone. This store-cafe combination carries a wide variety of craft supplies. Customers can paint a still life, build a model, or crochet a scarf all the while enjoying the cafe's selection of sandwiches, snacks and hot and cold beverages.
Dabbers invites artisans from a variety of disciplines to conduct classes, demonstrations and workshops. Its facilities are available for kids' birthday parties. Invitees will enjoy crafts of the honorary guest's choice. A calendar of events and rental rates are avialable on its website.
Other events here
- The Pink & Blue Show Daily,
- Learn to YoYo Mon, Jun 24, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Tie-Dye a T-Shirt June 24, 2013 / July 29, 2013, 11:00 pm–12:00 pm
- Build a Rocket June 25, 2013 / July 3, 2013, 10:30 am–12:00 pm
- Duck Tape Wallet Tue, Jun 25, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Mosaic Planters (2 day workshop) June 26, 2013 / June 27, 2013, 11:00 pm–12:00 pm
- Creative Drawing with Artist Barbara Bromley June 27, 2013 / August 15, 2013, 1:30 pm–3:00 pm
- Friendship Bracelets Mon, Jul 1, 11:00 am–12:00 pm