Invite a friend
Hansel & Gretel Adventures with School of Ballet Arts
Don those tutus and join members of Concord's School of Ballet Arts for the reading and dance portrayal of this classic children's tale. Afterward, children can make their own gingerbread house! This famous tale, part of a lovely compilation of children's tales, available at discount for attendees.
Don't forget to purchase tickets to The School of Ballet Arts' April 27 & 28 performances of Hansel and Gretel (tickets sold exclusively at Barefoot Books).
Ages 2+. $4/child or a punch on your Kids Craft Club card.
RSVPs requested to ensure craft availability.
More About Barefoot Books
Barefoot Books is a passionate publishing company which aims to ignite children's imaginations, and encourage children to explore and respect the planet and other cultures. At their Concord location, across from the train depot, Barefoot Books has their newly opened flagship store and community center. Inside is a colorful and bright space, with a story-telling area, reading cubby, window benches and chairs, and a room for crafts, yoga and other community activities. On sale are beautiful, long-lasting books, CDs and gifts for children, carefully crafted by Barefoot Books. The company was founded in 1992 by two mothers, Tessa Strickland and Nancy Traversy, and operates worldwide in a global community.
Other events here
- Act it Out! Storytime Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:30 am–11:00 am
- Story Time Weekly on Thursdays, 10:30 am–11:00 am
- Pottery Painting Weekly on Fridays, 11:00 am–5:00 pm
- Story Time Weekly on Fridays, 11:30 am–11:00 pm
- Play Dough Fun Weekly on Fridays, 3:30 pm–4:00 pm
- Story Time Weekly on Fridays, 4:00 pm–4:30 pm
- Paint-Your-Own Pottery at Barefoot Books Weekly on Saturdays, 10:00 am–5:00 pm
- Pottery Painting Weekly on Saturdays, 10:00 am–5:00 pm
- Seed Story Fun Sat, May 25, 3:00 pm
- Carolyn Curtis - Author Visit & Storytime Sun, May 26, 3:00 pm