Invite a friend
Let's Make Music! at Barefoot Books
An interactive, engaging 10-week parent/child class for caregivers and children (6 mos. to 4 years), led by music educator, Ronni Olitsky. Designed to enhance musical & social experiences for young children and their adult partner, this class will introduce children to a wide variety of songs, finger plays, chants and movement using several rhythm instruments and play materials, incorporating elements of both traditional and contemporary children's music.
Participants enjoy special Barefoot Books offers and discounts while enrolled.
Current 10-week session (1/28 to 4/8, excludes 2/18) costs $180; siblings $105 (6 mos. & under are free). Latecomers will pay on prorated basis.
Class also offered Tuesdays at 10am.
|Where||Barefoot Books 89 Thoreau St, Concord, MA 01742|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||9:30 am–10:15 am|
|Who to bring||Kids, Families|
|Price||$180; siblings $105 (6 mos. & under are free). Latecomers will pay on prorated basis.|
More About Barefoot Books
Barefoot Books is a passionate publishing company which aims to ignite children's imaginations, and encourage children to explore and respect the planet and other cultures. At their Concord location, across from the train depot, Barefoot Books has their newly opened flagship store and community center. Inside is a colorful and bright space, with a story-telling area, reading cubby, window benches and chairs, and a room for crafts, yoga and other community activities. On sale are beautiful, long-lasting books, CDs and gifts for children, carefully crafted by Barefoot Books. The company was founded in 1992 by two mothers, Tessa Strickland and Nancy Traversy, and operates worldwide in a global community.
Other events here
- Carolyn Curtis - Author Visit & Storytime Today, May 26, 3:00 pm
- Story Time Weekly on Mondays, 10:30 am–11:00 am
- Act it Out! Storytime Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:30 am–11:00 am
- Story Time Weekly on Thursdays, 10:30 am–11:00 am
- "Just Ducky" Stories & Crafts Thu, May 30, 10:30 am
- Pottery Painting Weekly on Fridays, 11:00 am–5:00 pm
- Story Time Weekly on Fridays, 11:30 am–11:00 pm
- Play Dough Fun Weekly on Fridays, 3:30 pm–4:00 pm
- Story Time Weekly on Fridays, 4:00 pm–4:30 pm
- Paint-Your-Own Pottery at Barefoot Books Weekly on Saturdays, 10:00 am–5:00 pm