Invite a friend
Choose from over 60 paint colors, 130 distinct shapes and get those creative juices flowing! From figurines to practical pieces you can use in your home - there's something for all ages.
Price range of $8 to $40, includes all fees (glazing, firing, finishing).Customers can enjoy daily 50% Studio fee discounts on our pottery special themed pieced.
Theme is subject to change without notice, pending inventory availability.
Pottery drop-in hours are Monday through Friday from 11am to 5pm, Saturday from 10am to 5pm and Sunday from 12 to 5pm. All ages.
|Where||Barefoot Books 89 Thoreau St, Concord, MA 01742|
|Time||11:00 am–5:00 pm|
More About Barefoot Books
Barefoot Books is a passionate publishing company which aims to ignite children's imaginations, and encourage children to explore and respect the planet and other cultures. At their Concord location, across from the train depot, Barefoot Books has their newly opened flagship store and community center. Inside is a colorful and bright space, with a story-telling area, reading cubby, window benches and chairs, and a room for crafts, yoga and other community activities. On sale are beautiful, long-lasting books, CDs and gifts for children, carefully crafted by Barefoot Books. The company was founded in 1992 by two mothers, Tessa Strickland and Nancy Traversy, and operates worldwide in a global community.
Other events here
- Story Time Weekly on Fridays, 11:30 am–11:00 pm
- Play Dough Fun Weekly on Fridays, 3:30 pm–4:00 pm
- Story Time Weekly on Fridays, 4:00 pm–4:30 pm
- Paint-Your-Own Pottery at Barefoot Books Weekly on Saturdays, 10:00 am–5:00 pm
- Pottery Painting Weekly on Saturdays, 10:00 am–5:00 pm
- Seed Story Fun Sat, May 25, 3:00 pm
- Carolyn Curtis - Author Visit & Storytime Sun, May 26, 3:00 pm
- Story Time Weekly on Mondays, 10:30 am–11:00 am
- Act it Out! Storytime Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:30 am–11:00 am