Invite a friend
Thursday Storytime Fun
The new session of storytime at the Concord Free Public Library, 129 Main Street, Concord, begins the Week of Monday, February 4, 2013 and ends the week of Monday, April 8, 2013. There are many sessions depending upon the age of the child. Children age 2 years to 2 ½ years are invited to hear stories, sing songs, see puppets and have fun at the session on Thursdays at 10 am. For more information about this or any Library event please visit the Library’s website at www.concordlibrary.org.
More About Concord Free Public Library
The stately brick building at the juncture of Main Street and Sudbury Road in the center of Concord, is the Concord Free Public Library. There's a statue of Ralph Waldo Emerson sculpted by Daniel Chester French -- the same artist who crafted the statue of Abraham Lincoln at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, DC. The main library contains a valuable Special Collections department in the climate-controlled basement with many documents related to transcendentalism and the American Revolution.
Other events here
- Exhibition: Landscapes and Moonscapes Daily,
- 3 PAINTERS / 3 VISIONS Daily,
- Toddler Singalong with Ed Morgan January 25, 2013 / February 22, 2013 / March 22, 2013 / April 26, 2013 / May 31, 2013 / June 28, 2013, 3:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Pajama Storytime July 9, 2013 / July 16, 2013 / July 23, 2013 / July 30, 2013 / August 6, 2013 / August 13, 2013, 7:00 pm–7:30 pm
- Los Sugar Kings Concert On the Lawn Wed, Jul 10, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- The Concord Players Present The Tempest July 13, 2013 / July 14, 2013 / July 20, 2013 / July 21, 2013, 4:00 pm–5:00 pm