Invite a friend
Your Office, Your Income, Your Inspiration, Your Comfort
If Your Home is Your Castle, Why Does Your Home Office Feel Like a Dungeon?
Does your home office mimic the look and feel of a corporate cubicle? AE member and design psychologist Linda Varone will offer some inexpensive and practical suggestions for creating a workspace to meet your needs. A well designed work space will increase your mental focus and decrease ergonomic discomfort.
Your business is your life. Make it functional and comfortable, using items you already own. If you work outside of the home, Linda's suggestions can be applied just as readily to that environment
Hosted by Arlington Entrepreneurs
|Where||Robbins Library 700 Massachusetts Ave, Arlington, MA 02476 (Community Room in Basement)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:30 pm–8:30 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About Robbins Library
Robbins Library is the main branch of Arlington's library that sits beside the Town Hall, just off of Massachusetts Avenue. The building itself is impressive with wide steps and an ample ramp leading up the side to allow for handicap access. Inside there are marble floors and a desk almost immediately to the right. The library has a community meeting room, DVDs, space for children to play games and computers for public use.
Other events here
- AIFF & Robbins Library in Partnership Tomorrow, Jun 20, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Summer Reading Kick off-Digging Up Clues Sat, Jun 22, 1:30 pm–2:30 pm
- Teen Writers' Workshop Presentation Sat, Jun 22, 3:00 pm–4:30 pm
- Workers In Transition Support Group Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am
- Kick and Play Sat, Jun 29, 3:00 pm–3:45 pm
- Library Alive!Experience the story of the Robbins Library, told by those who love it—and brought to life byTRUE STORY THEATER Mon, Jul 1, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Library Lockdown Tue, Jul 2, 8:00 pm–12:00 pm
- Teen Book Club Wed, Jul 10, 3:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Can You Dig It? - Gardening Fri, Jul 12, 3:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Book Buddies- at Robbins Library Fri, Jul 12, 10:30 pm–11:00 pm