Invite a friend
Zoning Board of Appeals (A)
The Town of Concord Board of Appeals
Thursday, January 12, 2012 8:00 P.M
First Floor Meeting Room
141 Keyes Road, Concord, Massachusetts
A public meeting for a work session and/or continued hearings will be held at 7:30 P.M.
INFORMATION IN SUPPORT OF EACH AGENDA ITEM MAY BE REVIEWED AT THE BOARD OF APPEALS OFFICE, FIRST FLOOR, 141 KEYES ROAD, MON – FRI 8:30 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M.
Continuances are typically heard between 7:30pm – 8:00pm with new hearings scheduled to begin at 8:00pm. At the discretion of the Chair, continuances that are unresolved at 8:00pm could be tabled until after all scheduled new hearings conclude.
- Paul Denisevich for a Special Permit and Site Plan Approval, under Sections 7.1.2, 7.1.3, 7.1.4, 7.2, 126.96.36.199, 11.6 and 11.8, for lighting, for relief from parking requirements, to change or substantially extend a non-conforming use and to reconstruct, extend, alter or change a non-conforming structure in the Flood Plain Conservancy District at 9 Independence Court (Parcel 0837), Lot 2X Main Street (Parcel 0838), 17 Main Street (Parcel 0841), 7 aka 1 Main Street (Parcel 0842-1), 7-2 Main Street (Parcel 0842-2), 7-3 Main Street (Parcel 0842-3), and 7-4 Main Street (Parcel 0842-4).
- Thoreau Farm Trust for a Special Permit and Site Plan Approval, under Sections 4.3.1, 4.3.4, 5.4.5, 11.6 and 11.8, for an educational and philanthropic use to hold special events at 341 Virginia Road.
- 8:00 P.M. – Kris Ann Andonian for a Special Permit, under Sections 6.2.7, 7.1.2, 7.1.3, 7.1.5 and 11.6 of the Bylaw, to change or substantially extend a non-conforming use and to reconstruct, extend, alter or change a non-conforming structure, at 37 Stow Street.
- 8:05 P.M. – Joan E. Carlson for a Special Permit, under Sections 7.6, 188.8.131.52 and 11.6, to provide on-site subsurface disposal at the minimum allowable design flow under Title V for two single-family three-bedroom dwellings which will exceed the four hundred and forty (440) gallons per day per acre within the Groundwater Conservancy District at 494 Old Marlboro Road.
- 8:10 P.M. – Danyel C. Driscoll for a Special Permit, under Sections 5.3.3, 184.108.40.206 and 11.6 of the Bylaw, for a special home occupation to use a portion of the existing house for the boarding of dogs and cats at 234 Union Turnpike.
- 8:15 P.M. – Matthew B. Smith for an Amendment to a Special Permit, under Sections 6.3.2 and 11.6 of the Bylaw, for the reconfiguration of a previously approved hammerhead lot at 12A and 131 Independence Road.
- 8:20 P.M. – John Hills of Hills Brothers, on behalf of John F. & Beatrice L. Shea, for a Special Permit, under Sections 7.1.2, 7.1.5 and 11.6, to reconstruct, extend, alter, or structurally change a nonconforming single-family residential structure where the proposed extension will increase the gross floor area contained within the structure by more than fifty percent at 815 Lowell Road.
- 8:25 P.M. – Henry J. Dane, on behalf of David Anderson, for an Amendment to a Special Permit, under Sections 7.1.2, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168 and 11.6, to change or substantially extend a nonconforming use, and to allow for an additional 18 indoor seats and 16 outdoor seats, small car spaces and relief from parking requirements at 42 Main Street.
THE BOARD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONTINUE THE HEARING ON ANY ITEM THAT HAS NOT BEEN ADDRESSED BY 11:00 P.M.
By Order of Board of Appeals, Alice Kaufman, Chairman