Carol Hains, the Concord Museum's director of public relations, just sent over this list of upcoming events and exhibitions at the museum in February and March. Take a look:
- , Feb. 1 through March 30; by reservation (with sweets from Concord’s own Trail’s End Café and tea from Concord’s own Tea Forte!)
- Two Concord Curators leading a Concord Reads book discussion about Michael Pollan’s “Second Nature” on Feb. 9
- A Visit with Abraham Lincoln on Presidents’ Day, Feb. 18 (If you’ve seen Daniel Day Lewis as Lincoln, you won’t want to miss Steve Wood!)
- Looking for something to do during February School Vacation Week? Come to a Teddy Bear Tea at the Concord Museum.
- The final talk in the Concord Museum's Farm to Lectern Speakers Series on March 7 with environmental historian and farmer Brian Donahue
- The 2013 Mary Lesneski Memorial Lecture and Tea on March 19 featuring best-selling author Andrea Wulf on “Founding Gardeners”