We've all got someone on our holiday shopping list that just seems to have everything. What do you get for that person who grows increasingly more difficult to buy for each year? Well the Concord Indies have some great suggestions for the person who already has everything.
1. Stop by on your way to the holiday party and choose from their pre-made holiday gift baskets, featuring an assortment of wines, cheeses, nuts, chocolates and other goodies.
2. Pick up a festive Boxwood Tree at . These handcrafted, decorative trees come in a variety of themes, and with proper care, last a whole month.
3. Do you have someone on your list who tends to shy away from doctor visits? Give the gift of good health this year, with a gift certificate to Concord Holistic Health Center in any amount.
4. How about the gift of peace and tranquility? Pick up a gift certificate from for men's yoga. The certificates are not just gifts for men though. According to Maria Skinner of Nia, "It is also a gift you give the women in the lives of these men who will be blessed with more easy going guys! And what woman could not use that?"
5. At , pick up some beeswax candles. Let these handmade candles light up your holiday table. Also available at Debra's are handmade grass baskets with leather handles. Use them for the gym, use them for groceries, use them for work, or the library. You can use them for anything!