This Sunday, the Baltimore Ravens will take on the San Francisco 49ers for Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans.
But chances are, you won't be taking a trip down south to see the game in person. So go with the next best thing: Watching it on big-screen TVs with good food and good company in and around Concord.
The 47th Super Bowl's kickoff is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. on CBS. So, wherever you're going, make sure to get there early to get a good seat.
Here's a look at some great local options for places to catch the Super Bowl this Sunday:
- The 99 Restaurant and Pub
- Tailgaters Grille (Acton)
- Waxy O'Connors (Lexington)
- Margaritas (Lexington)
- Shopper's Cafe Bar & Grille -- 731 Moody St, Waltham
- Stadium Sports Bar & Grill -- 342 Moody St, Waltham
- Scoreboard Sports Bar & Grill -- 15 Middlesex Canal Park, Woburn
Where will you be watching the Super Bowl this weekend? Let us know in the comment section below.