"Five Things you Need to Know Today" is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
1. Forecasts call for a partly sunny day with a high of 59. The overnight low will be 40 degrees and partly cloudy.
2. Board of Selectmen will meet at 7 p.m. the Selectmen’s Room in the Town House.
3. will take place at 7:30 p.m. at the Concord Scout House. Admission is $8.
4. Remember, you can claim your business listing in Patch Places. Learn how you can take control of you business listing and about what's happening at your place.
5. Alcott School Advisory Council will meet at 5:15 p.m. at the Alcott School.