"Five Things You Need to Know Today" is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
1. There will be areas of freezing rain today before 10 a.m., followed by a chance of rain with a high of 42˚ according to the National Weather Service. There is a 90 percent chance of rain today with a low of 40˚.
2. The is meeting at 6:30 p.m.; is meeting at 6:30 p.m.; is meeting at 7:30 p.m.
3. is on display at today at 9 a.m.
4. The is hosting the today at 10 a.m. for more information.
5. There is a plethora of great events at today: , , , and .