"Five Things you Need to Know Today" is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
1. Forecasts call for a high of 54 degrees with afternoon showers. The overnight low will be 41 degrees with showers late.
2. is collecting donations of peanut butter, jelly and Marshmallow Fluff for Operation American Soldier. Please do not include glass.
3. will have story time 10:30 a.m. The event is free and for all ages. It is located at 89 Thoreau Street.
4. Remember, you can claim your business listing in Patch Places. Learn how you can take control of you business listing and about what's happening at your place.
5. is hosting a free week of training. Each session consists of 30 minutes of weight training, 25 minutes of cardio, nutrition coaching and a balanced fitness program.