"Five Things You Need to Know Today" is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
1. The National Weather Service is calling for patchy fog today with a high of 63. Tonight will be clear with a low of 37.
2. The Concord Special Town Meeting is tonight, 7 p.m., at .
3. The Board of Selectmen is meeting at 6 p.m., prior to the Special Town Meeting; the EDCO Collaborative Finance and Administrative Subcommittee is meeting at 10 a.m. today; the Community Preservation Committee meeting scheduled for 7:30 p.m. tonight has been canceled.
4. If government's not your thing, stop by the , 7:30 p.m., at the .
5. On Nov. 7, 1944 Franklin Delano Roosevelt was elected to an unprecedented fourth term as president. In 1951, the 22nd Amendment was passed, officially limiting the president's tenure in office, a measure proposed by the administration of Roosevelt's successor, Harry Truman.