1. Downsizing/Decluttering Seminar: At 6:30 p.m. today, Barrett and Company is hosting a workshop to help you organize your efforts to move from bigger to smaller, from cluttered to uncluttered, from complicated to simplified.
2. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, public meetings posted for today include the Trails Committee at 8 a.m., the Concord Retirement Board at 8:30 a.m., the Conservation Restriction Stewardship Committee at 3 p.m., the Planning Board at 7 p.m. and the Recreation Commission at 7:30 p.m.
3. National Puzzle Day Celebration! Over at the Discovery Museums, located at 177 Main St. in Acton, they're celebrating National Puzzle Day with with a potpourri of puzzles at 10 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Costs $11.
4. Do You Get Daily, Weekly and Breaking News in Your Inbox? If the answer to that question was "No," then you're missing out and need to click here to sign up for the Patch Newsletter.
5. Patchy Fog Today, a Chance of Rain and Sleet Tonight: Should be a mostly cloudy day, with patchy fog from 10 to 1 p.m. and a high of 39 , according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a chance of rain showers and sleet overnight, with a low of 34.