1. Wakeup With Sustainable Concord: There's a Sustainable Concord Coffee at 7 a.m. this morning at Harvey Wheeler Community Center. "Public Health and Sustainability in Concord" is the topic du jour.
2. Alzheimer's Care: Helpful Tips for the Caregiver: At 6 p.m. this evening, Cooperative Elder Services of Concord, located at 7 Chamberlin Drive, is hosting a presentation on "Alzheimer's Care: Successful Interventions for Challenging Behavior." It's free, but pre-register with Meg Johnson at 978-318-0046 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, public meetings posted for today include the Concord Housing Authority at 5 p.m., the Planning Board at 7 p.m., the Board of Health at 7 p.m., the Transportation Advisory Committee at 7 p.m., the Hanscom Field Advisory Committee at 7 p.m. and the Concord Cultural Council at 7:30 p.m.
4. Are You a Local Artist Looking to Exhibit? The Concord Free Public Library is currently booking dates for selected months in 2013 and, from 7 to 8:30 p.m. tonight, is inviting local artists to submit five pieces of work to be evaluated for a possible exhibit at the CFPL gallery. Slides are accepted; electronic files are not.
5. Clouds to Clear: Clouds early should clear by mid-morning into a mostly sunny day with a high of about 57, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a clear evening with a low of 38.