1. Animal Tracking Program for Families: This afternoon over at Wolbach Farm in Sudbury, the Sudbury Valley Trustees are hosting a program for families on searching for tracks and signs of wildlife residents, including deer, fisher, coyote, red fox, gray fox, turkeys and others.
2. Today in Pulic Meetings: According to the town website, public meetings posted for today include a Historic Districts Commission site visit at 8 a.m., the Public Ceremonies and Celebrations Committee at 6 p.m., the Natural Resources Commission at 7 p.m. and the White Pond Advisory Committee at 7 p.m.
3. Old Cell Phones for Every Mother Counts: The Attias Group is collecting old cell phones for Every Mother Counts, and you can help by dropping off your unused phones at 48 Thoreau Street between 8:30 a.m. and 6 p.m.
4. Like Us on Facebook: For even more information and engagement, like Concord Patch on Facebook. Over there, we'll be asking questions, looking for feedback and continuing the conversation with the Concord community. See you soon!
5. Cloudy and Cool: Increasing clouds in the forecast today, and a daytime high of 37, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a partly cloudy night with a low of 20.