1. Old Cell Phones for Every Mother Counts: The Attias Group is collecting old cell phones for Every Mother Counts, and you can help by dropping off your unused phones at 48 Thoreau Street between 8:30 a.m. and 6 p.m.
2. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, the only public meeting posted for today is the Planning Board at 7 p.m. A planned School Committee meeting has been postponed until tomorrow.
3. Fenway Park Winter Light Show: Still bummin' about the Patriots' season-ending loss to the Ravens? Get excited about the Red Sox season by checking out a “Fenway Park Winter Light Show," which you can see any day of the week at the conclusion of the 4, 5 and 6 p.m. park tours. Costs $15. Oh, and, P.S., pitchers and catchers report Feb. 10.
4. Do You Get Daily, Weekly and Breaking News in Your Inbox? If the answer to that question was "No," then you're missing out and need to click here to sign up for the Patch Newsletter.
5. Could Snow: Looks like we're in for more snow today, mostly before 2 p.m. as temperatures stay in the low- to mid-20s, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a partly cloudy and cold evening with a low in the single-digits.