1. Jayne Larson presents "Driving the Saudis": At 7 p.m. tonight at The Concord Bookshop, check out Larson's one-woman show, Driving the Saudis, which has been performed in Memphis, Ithaca, Boston, Roanoke, and Vienna (Austria), and won Best Solo Show at the 2010 New York Fringe Festival.
2. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, public meetings posted for today include Concord Housing Authority at 8 a.m., the Bruce Freeman Rail Trail Advisory Committee at 8 a.m., the Historic Districts Commission at 7 p.m., the Historical Commission at 7 p.m. and the Finance Committee Guidelines Subcommittee at 7:30 p.m.
3. Concord Area Humanists Monthly Meeting: At 7 p.m. tonight at First Parish in Concord, the monthly meeting will include a talk by Rev. Stefan Jonasson entitled “Reclaiming the Humanist Vision."
4. Attention Concord Business Owners: Follow these easy steps laid out in this video to claim your business listing on Patch, and you'll be able to check stats on ratings, respond to reviews, edit and add info and manage photos and other media.
5. Fog Early and Cooler: Patchy fog is in the forecast before 10 a.m. and a daytime high of 58, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a partly cloudy evening with a low of 39.