1. Fracking the Farmland: At 7 p.m. tonight at First Parish, sociologist and organic farmer Stephen Cleghorn, who runs a Pennsylvania farm and goat dairy targeted for drilling for natural gas, will speak about fracking, how it affects the surrounding area and communities and all living beings.
2. Tea & Sweets at the Concord Museum: Starting today, the Concord Museum is inviting you to invite a friend, neighbor or family member to the Museum's elegant Brooke Hall for a relaxing afternoon of tea and sweets and a visit to the Museum’s renowned history and decorative arts galleries. Costs $20.
3. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, the only public meeting posted for today is the Local Option Local Income Tax Committee at 8 a.m.
4. Like Us on Facebook: For even more information and engagement, like Concord Patch on Facebook. Over there, we'll be asking questions, looking for feedback and continuing the conversation with the Concord community. See you soon!
5. Sunny Day, Cloudy Night: Should be mostly sunny today, with a high of 35, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a partly cloudy evening with a low of 17.