1. Growing Your Food: 101: At 7:30 p.m. tonight at the The Concord Free Public Library's Fowler Branch, Meighan Mathews from Growing for Good and Linda Ugelow of the Dancing Tomato Farm will give a free, mid-winter presentation is designed to help you begin planning a small food garden before the growing season has begun.
2. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, public meetings posted for today include a Conservation Coffee at 7:30 a.m., the Heywood Meadow Stewardship Committee at 9 a.m., the Public Bid Opening for High School Building Project at 2 p.m., the Planning Board at 7 p.m., the Comprehensive Sustainable Energy Committee at 7:30 p.m. and the 2229 Main Street Oversight Committee at 7:30 p.m.
3. Downsizing and Decluttering Your Home Seminar: At 6:30 p.m. today, Barrett and Company is hosting a workshop to help you organize your efforts to move from bigger to smaller, from cluttered to uncluttered, from complicated to simplified.
4. Do You Get Daily, Weekly and Breaking News in Your Inbox? If the answer to that question was "No," then you're missing out and need to click here to sign up for the Patch Newsletter.
5. Sunny Day, Maybe a Snowy Night: Should be mostly sunny today, with a high of 27, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a slight chance of snow overnight and a low around 20.