1. Holiday Shopping Night: From 5 to 8 p.m. tonight in Concord Center, shops will stay open for holiday shopping, carolers will stroll Main and Walden streets, there will be specials and refreshments and even drawings for prizes and Gift of Concord gift certificates.
2. Hanukkah Fun at Debra's: Meanwhile in West Concord, from 6:30 to 8 p.m., Debra's Natural Gourmet will host a Hanukkah event featuring musicians from Kerem Shalom and gluten free latkes.
3. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, public meetings posted for today include the Heywood Meadow Stewardship Committee at 9 a.m., the Historical Commission at 7 p.m., the Board of Appeals at 7:30 p.m. and the Finance Committee at 7:30 p.m.
4. Like Us on Facebook: For even more information and engagement, like Concord Patch on Facebook. Over there, we'll be asking questions, looking for feedback and continuing the conversation with the Concord community. See you soon!
5. Sunny and Clear: Should be a sunny day with a high around 41, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a clear evening with a low around 26.