1. West Concord Pharmacy Honors Employees for Outstanding Service: Diane Briner, a pharmacist and pharmacy manager of the West Concord Pharmacy was recently honored for 30 years of service. The pharmacy also honored other employees, including Katie McWilliams of Concord, a certified pharmacy technician, Jenny Jones, a certified pharmacy technician and Maynard resident, and Ellen Davis, a customer service representative and Hudson resident. McWilliams, Jones and Davis were honored for 15 years of service.
2. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, public meetings posted for today include the Concord Housing Authority at 8 a.m., the Bruce Freeman Rail Trail Advisory Committee at 8 a.m., the Middle School Advisory Council at 9 a.m., the MAGIC Minuteman Advisory Group on Interlocal Coordination at 3 p.m., the Historic Districts Commission at 7 p.m. and the 2229 Main Street Oversight Committee at 7:30 p.m.
3. Cell Phones for Soldiers Collection Drive: Through Jan. 31, the Holy Family Parish Youth Ministry and the non-profit Cell Phones for Soldiers are asking Concord residents to help troops call home by donating gently-used cellular phones. Residents can donate their phones at the specially marked boxes at the entrances to Holy Family Parish Church in Monument Square or at the Holy Family Parish Offices at 55 Church Street in West Concord.
4. Do You Get Daily, Weekly and Breaking News in Your Inbox? If the answer to that question was "No," then you're missing out and need to click here to sign up for the Patch Newsletter.
5. Sunny Day, Cloudy Night: Should be sunny and cold today, with a high of 24, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a cloudy evening with an overnight low of 18.