1. The Invisible Wounds of War: As part of the Concord Festival of Authors, physician John A. Parrish will discuss "his wartime work in Vietnam and his 40-year struggle with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder" at 7:30 p.m. this evening at Emerson Hospital's Chenery Conference Room.
2. American Revolution Round Table: The true meaning of Paul Revere's ride will be the topic at 7 p.m. tonight at Minute Man National Historical Park, at 250 North Great Rd, Lincoln, where David Hackett Fisher will read from "Paul Revere's Ride" and Lincoln Minute Men re-enactors Rick Wiggin and Jim Hogan will discuss the book. To reserve a place, contact moderator Mel Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-259-9926.
3. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, the only public meeting posted for today is the Community Preservation Committee at 7:30 p.m. at 141 Keyes Road and the agenda includes meetings with next year's applicants including requests ot help fund Town House Exterior Restoration, Wright Tavern Roof, Window, Shutter and Door Restoration and maintaining Concord’s Affordable Housing.
4. Like Us on Facebook: For even more information and engagement, like Concord Patch on Facebook. Over there, we'll be asking questions, looking for feedback and continuing the conversation with the Concord community. See you soon!
5. Another One in the 60s: Should be mostly sunny, with a high near 63, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a partly cloudy evening with a low of 45.