1. First Night Festivities: Looking to formalize those last-minute plans for rining in the new year? We just so happen to have a refresher of Boston's First Night Festivities right here?
2. Make Noise-Makers to Ring in the New Year: Looking for crafts with the kids this afternoon? Why not head over to the Discovery Museums in Acton between 12 and 3 p.m. today to make your own noise makers and create party hats to use as you celebrate the coming of a new year.
3. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, there are no public meetings posted for today.
4. Like Us On Facebook -- If It's the Last Thing You Do! Our push for 1,000 Facebook "Likes" by the close of 2012 has, quite obviously, fallen short. But we'll continue plugging away toward that goal, and you can help. All you have to do is head over to Concord Patch on Facebook and click the little "Like" button.
5. Sunny Day, Cloudy Night: Should be mostly sunny today, with a high of about 32, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a cloudy evening with a low of 23.