1. Trick or Treating Tonight: According to a a Concord Police spokesman, as of Tuesday evening, there were no plans to cancel or postpone tonight's Halloween trick-or-treating.
2. Stay Safe This Halloween: Hurricane Sandy littered the region with storm debris, so there's that. But it's never a bad idea to remind the kiddos (and adults) to be safe while on the streets in search of candy. Here are some tips from Patch blogger and security consultant David Cullen.
3. Halloween Fun at Barefoot Books: Looking for something to do early in the day with the kids in their Halloween costumes with fun story time with Halloween craft time at 10:30 a.m. at Barefoot Books.
4. Do You Get Daily, Weekly and Breaking News in Your Inbox? Sandy's gone, but we're still here. If you're not already getting daily, weekly and breaking news in your inbox, then you're missing out and need to click here, like 5 minutes ago, to sign up for the Patch Newsletter.
5. Probably Warm, Possibly Rainy: Should be another warm one, with possible showers and a high near 63, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a cloudy evening with a chance of rain and overnight low of 42.