1. Alzheimer's: Help for Today, Hope for Tomorrow: At 5:30 p.m. this evening at the , Deborah Bier, care director for Caring Companion Home Care of Concord and an Alzheimer's trainer certified by the Massachusetts Alzheimer's Association, will lead a discussion on "Managing Alzheimer's in Your Family and Making the Most of Each Day." This event marks the Greater Concord End Alzheimer’s kick-off meeting.
2. Paint-Your-Own Pottery at Barefoot Books: Choose from snakes, monkeys, elephants and more in this "Animal Boogie" inspired painting event at 11 a.m. today at . Costs $8.
3. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, the only public meetings posted for today is the Planning Board at 7 p.m. at 141 Keyes Road.
4. Do You Get Daily, Weekly and Breaking News in Your Inbox? If the answer to that question was "No," then you're missing out and need to click here, like 5 minutes ago, to sign up for the Patch Newsletter.
5. Mostly Sunny: Should be sunny today, with a calm wind and high of 85, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a mostly clear evening with a low of 65.