1. Fiscal 2013 Budget Planning: At 7 p.m. tonight, the Board of Selectmen, Finance Committee, Concord Public School Committee and Concord-Carlisle Regional School Committee will hold a joint FY13 budget planning meeting at the Town House.
2. Other Public Meetings Posted for Today: According to the town website, other public meetings posted for today include the Heywood Meadow Stewardship Committee at 9 a.m., the EDCO Collaborative Board of Directors at 10:30 a.m., the Historical Commission at 7 p.m. and the Historic Districts Commission, also at 7 p.m.
3. OARS Photography Contest: Got a few shots of Concord's three rivers that you'd love to share? OARS is seeking photographs illustrating the beauty and challenges of the Sudbury, Assabet and Concord Rivers Watershed. Photos must be taken within the Sudbury, Assabet and Concord watersheds and be submitted to email@example.com by Sept. 21. Winning photos will be featured in OARS’ 2013 calendar. For more details, head over to oars3rivers.org.
4. Like Us on Facebook: For even more information and engagement, like Concord Patch on Facebook. Over there, we'll be asking questions, looking for feedback and continuing the conversation with the Concord community. See you soon!
5. Sunny Day, Clear Night: Should be mostly sunny today, with a high of 65, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a mostly clear evening with a low of 48.