Mon., April 7
- 3:48 a.m. Following a crash on Old Marlboro Road, Salvatore Razionale, of Concord, was charged with negligent driving, leaving the scene of a crash, speeding, a marked lane violation, and not having a license in possession.
- 12:12 p.m. A woman called police said a man was acting suspicious, as he was apparently in his vehicle watching her paint on Monsen Road.
- 12:27 p.m. An Abington man crashed his 2004 Lexus in the Concord-Carlisle High School parking lot.
Tue., April 8
- 6:30 a.m. A Concord detective helped execute two search warrants in Natick.
- 10 a.m. An intoxicated man was reported at Concord District Court. A taxi picked up the man and took him back to his home in Stow.
- 11:36 a.m. A T-Mobile representative reported batteries were stolen from two cell sites, one on Bedford Street and another on Baker Avenue.
- 12:03 p.m. A caller said a white Toyota Prius "consistently" violates parking rules on Court Lane.
- 12:51 p.m. A lost iPhone was turned into police. The owner came in to pick it up.