- Are you a full-time mom, interested in transitioning into the workforce?
- Are you working part-time, but ready to work full-time?
- Would you like help figuring out what to do next?
- Would you like to learn the best ways to find a job in today’s economy?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then “Back2WorkMoms: Navigating the Career Re-entry Waters” is for you! Join Maria Casey and Kim Meninger, certified career coaches, to learn how to:
- Reconnect with your interests to discover exciting new career opportunities
- Build a support team to balance the responsibilities of work and home
- Develop a compelling message to new contacts and prospective employers
- Prepare a powerful resume and cover letter that best represents your expertise
- Expand your network to find hidden job opportunities
- Maintain a positive attitude throughout the job search
- Maximize your success in the first 90 days of a new job.
Whether you’re returning to work, or looking to take your career to the next level, we can help!
August 16th or August 23rd at 10-11am EDT
These free sessions will be held by conference call
Testing the Waters – put your toe in the water and explore new career options!
Module Dates: 9/6, 9/13, and 9/20 from 10-11am EDT
Preparing to Dive – learn the essentials of resumes, building your online profile, and more!
Module Dates: 9/27, 10/4, and 10/11 from 10-11am EDT
Taking the Plunge – go all in with research, networking, and interview techniques
Module Dates: 10/18, 10/25, and 11/1 from 10-11am EDT
Location: All sessions will be held by conference call
Cost: $149/module (discounts available for multiple modules)