1. Town Caucus: Concord's Town Caucus, when candidates are nominated to fill public offices in the annual town elections, will be held at 7:30 p.m. this Monday, Jan. 27. Get the details here.
2. Public Meetings Preview: According to the town website, here's the week's lineup of public meetings:
- Monday, Jan. 27: the Board of Selectmen at 6:30 p.m. and the Town Caucus at 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 28: the Trails Committee at 8 a.m., the Conservation Restriction Stewardship Committee at 3 p.m., a Concord and Concord-Carlisle School Committees joint meeting at 6:30 p.m., the Trustees of Town Donations at 7:30 p.m., a joint Meeting Cemetery Committee and Recreation Commission at 7:30 p.m. and the Recreation Commission at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 29: the Municipal Light Board at 7:30 a.m. and the Town Governance Study Committee at 8:15 a.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 30:
- Friday, Jan. 31:
4. Info Session on Proposed Tightening of Dog Bylaw: The Recreation Commission and Cemetery Committee will host a public information session at 7:30 p.m. this Tuesday, Jan. 28, at Hunt’s Gym to discuss changes their proposing to the town's dog bylaw. The original meeting, scheduled for last Tuesday, was postponed due to the anticipated snowstorm. Get the details here.
5. Grow Your Food: At 7:30 p.m. this Wednesday, Jan. 29, Gardening for Life and the Concord Seed Lending Library will host Grow Your Food, featuring Growing for Good founder Meighan Mathews and Dancing Tomato Farmer Linda Ugelow, who will help locals plan their food garden using helpful slides, handouts and plenty of time for Q&A. Get the details here.