1. Co-Parenting Styles: Cooperative vs. Parallel Parenting: At 7 p.m. this Tuesday, Sept. 17 at the Concord Children's Center, Dr. Jane Appell will present a free seminar for parents who are co-parenting their children, but not living together due to divorce, separation, or by choice. Get the details here.
2. Public Meetings Preview: According to the town website, the following public meetings are posted for this week:
- Monday, Sept. 16 -- the CCHS Building Committee's Finance Subcommittee at 4 p.m. and the Board of Selectmen at 6:15 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 17 -- Historic Issues Group at 8 a.m, the Town Governance Study Committee at 8:15 a.m., the Bruce Freeman Rail Trail Advisory Committee at 8:30 a.m., the Municipal Light Board at 5 p.m., the Board of Health at 7 p.m., the Hanscom Field Advisory Committee (HFAC) at 7 p.m., and the 2229 Main Street Committee at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 18 -- a Historic Districts Commission at 8 a.m., the CCHS Building Committee Site Based Subcommittee at 2:30 p.m., the Public Ceremonies & Celebrations Committee at 6 p.m., the CCHS Building Committee at 6 p.m., the Natural Resources Commission at 7 p.m., and the White Pond Advisory Committee at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 19 -- the Municipal Light Board at 7:30 a.m, the Finance Committee at 7 p.m., the Board of Selectmen at 7 p.m., the Concord and Concord-Carlisle School Committees at 7 p.m., the Historic Districts Commission at 7 p.m. and the Board of Assessors at 7 p.m.
4. Talk Like A Pirate Day: This Thursday, Sept. 19, is International Talk Like a Pirate Day, and you can celebrate it at Barefoot Books. Get the details here.
5. Ronnie Earl and the Broadcasters: At 8 p.m. this Friday, Sept. 20, Ronnie Earl and the Broadcasters will take the stage at the Emerson Umbrella Center for the Arts. Get the details here.